2009/03/05

in the past few days

On Sunday my sister and I went for a walk on the lake. There were lots of little children sledding with their parents and dozens of skiing trails zigzagged across the ice. The air was clear and crisp and it was the perfect winter day!





On Monday we had an exam on Language and Terminology for Special Purposes (I finished the exam among the last and therefore the professor seemed to think I hadn't done very well, but in reality I'm just a slow writer).

Yesterday I got my hair done and I think it'll take time to get used to my new look. This morning when I saw myself in the mirror I startled because I thought I looked like someone from the Village of the Damned. But I don't, really. I just look different.

Tomorrow is the first day of the mid-term break, and I can't wait to let my freshly cut and dyed hair down!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ihanan sinisiä nuo kuvat! Näyttää siltä, kuin olisi ollut paljon myöhäisempi aika vuorokaudesta kuin olikaan.

"Se, että nauratte, toivoakseni merkitsee, että ymmärrätte mitä ajan takaa."