2009/02/26

the beginning

I've been thinking about writing a blog for some time now, and yesterday I suddenly decided to get to it. I think it's the creative side of writing a blog that fascinates me the most (although I can't promise I'll manage to be super creative in all my entries).

I could perhaps start by telling something about myself:

-I'm 21 years old (although my birthday is on the 13th of March, so I'll be 22 soon enough)
-I love chocolate (like most women do, I suppose) and tea, especially white tea with honey
-whenever I can find the time for it, I paint or draw something; it's like traveling to a different world of my own for while
-my favourite perfume is a combination of jasmine and dark chocolate; I wear it every day
-I'm very fond of reading, and lately I've been trying to read in English as much as possible to practice my language skills

I'm not exactly sure why I wrote the perfume bit up there. It seems rather trivial compared to the other things, which are the usual type of basic facts that everyone always tells about themselves. It's just that I really, really like the perfume.

Well, to anyone who happens to read this: I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to Blogspot! This first entry is very much you (especially the perfume bit) - keep up the good work, mate!

Anonymous said...

Thank you to let us visit in your exiting life through your blog! I'm waiting for it! And I envy you for your perfume...

scaredy-cat said...

Which perfume?